Additional SQL helper for searching messages.
search_sql(xAddress='toaddress', account=None, folder='inbox', where=None, what=None, unreadOnly=False)¶
Search for messages from given account and folder having search term in one of it’s fields.
- xAddress (str) – address field checked (‘fromaddress’, ‘toaddress’ or ‘both’)
- account (
bitmessageqt.account.BMAccountinstance) – the account which is checked
- folder (str) – the folder which is checked
- where (str) – message field which is checked (‘toaddress’, ‘fromaddress’, ‘subject’ or ‘message’), by default check any field
- what (str) – the search term
- unreadOnly (bool) – if True, search only for unread messages
all messages where <where> field contains <what>
check_match(toAddress, fromAddress, subject, message, where=None, what=None)¶
Check if a single message matches a filter (used when new messages are added to messagelists)